I just wanted to share some planner plans for this year! Yes, I have plans even for my planners… 🙂
1. I have my standard wall calendar (Sugar Paper for Target), that I can glance at everyday.
2. My Heidi Swapp Memory Planner will be my main creative planner… meaning I will fill it with photos, plans, and memories as they come throughout the year.
3. I have a cute little Lilly Pulitzer planner (not pictured) for my work schedule, mostly.
4. Something new for 2016… The Make It Happen planner by Heidi Swapp… I will use this as a spiritual calendar. I have already starting filling it in with verses and lessons I want to incorporate into my daily life.
5. I am working on making a blogging/scrapping/creative planner for the year, to keep me on track creatively.
So, that is my plan! I guess I could use just one big planner, but I love all these in different ways, and they serve different purposes, so I can justify it.
What are your planner plans for this year?
Thanks for stopping by!